Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Books The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou Download Online Free

Mention Regarding Books The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou

Title:The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou
Author:Maya Angelou
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 1184 pages
Published:September 21st 2004 by Modern Library (first published September 21st 1995)
Categories:Nonfiction. Biography. Autobiography. Memoir
Books The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou  Download Online Free
The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou Hardcover | Pages: 1184 pages
Rating: 4.63 | 1329 Users | 70 Reviews

Narrative Supposing Books The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou

I've read a lot of books and this one had more impact than almost any other. This is an amazing collection that literally changed my life (or at least my way of thinking about the world). I had previously read her best known works, but this included several pieces about her earlier life that were completely amazing. Did you know Maya Angelou was at different times homeless, a lounge singer, a pimp, a mistress, a single mother? Me neither. She's very open and honest about her triumphs and mistakes and this book gave me a much needed dose of courage to make some changes in my own life.

Specify Books Concering The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou

Original Title: The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou (Modern Library)
ISBN: 0679643257 (ISBN13: 9780679643258)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Maya Angelou


Rating Regarding Books The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou
Ratings: 4.63 From 1329 Users | 70 Reviews

Write Up Regarding Books The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou
My rating 3.5/5This collection represents the many adventures (and lives) of Maya Angelou. Reading about her life was such a journey. I didn't always agree with her choices but she fascinates me nonetheless with her eloquent language and sharp observations. The way Maya carried herself is inspiring, and if I learned anything from her story is to have the courage to try, fail and continue to march on regardless.Note that Mom & Me & Mom is not included in this collection.

A Song Flung Up to Heaven is the final volume of the six in The Collected Autobiographies of Maya Angelou. I reviewed the other five autobiographies under their own book titles, but I will review A Song Flung Up to Heaven as part of the six volume set.A Song Flung Up to Heaven picks up Mayas story as she is returning from Ghana to the United States to work with Malcolm X. She is plagued by the guilt of leaving her son, Guy, in Ghana, and she is almost immediately assaulted with the news of the

I could hardly take time to do anything but read this book. What a fascinating woman. I would like to read about how she became so prominent and a college professor with multiple honorary doctorates.



This is definitely a book worth reading, especially if one's interested in the history of racism in America and the civil right's movement. It was a long read, but I learned greatly from Maya Angelou's life experiences. Her writing is thought provoking. There were many lines in the book that I read several times because of the powerful message they conveyed and the elegance with which it was expressed.The first half of the book (especially where she talks about her childhood) was truly

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings was wonderful! The rest were not nearly as interesting.

Maya Angelou's writing is more about the words and her thoughts than the story. An amazing real woman and an inspiration to me to do more than I think I can. I got so engrossed in her life that I was sad to finish reading about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.